maanantai 23. maaliskuuta 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 52



I found a lovely card challenge at the weekend. The recipe was to take something ripped, 2 papers and 4 embellishments.
I used a stamp from The Greeting Farm- sheriff Ian and some ribbons.
My card is below - hope you like it!

Löysin tämän ihanan korttihaasteen oikeestaan täysin sattumalta. Aiheena oli resepti, joka kuului näin: käytä kahta eri paperia
4 koristetta ja jotain revittyä.








Stamp/Leimasin:
The Greeting Farm - Sheriff Ian

Papers/Paperit:
Karen Foster - Quilted diamonds
7 Gypsies - Nottinghill Portobello

Some ribbons and text made by writing.


3 kommenttia:

  1. Love your colouring - the hat looks awesome

    VastaaPoista
  2. gorgeous card, love the sweet image and your use of the ribbon!
    Thank you so much for joining in the CCT challenge, you did a great job sticking with the recipe! Have a great evening, hugs Debx

    VastaaPoista
  3. Thank you, your sayings means a lot to me! As I color stamped pictures I use aquarelle colors - they are easiest to me and I have always liked to use them.

    VastaaPoista